Coronavirus (COVID-19) Protocol
In light of the ongoing challenge with COVID-19, we feel it is in the best interest and safety of our patients and staff to implement the following precautions as we re-open our office :
- Upon arrival to the office, remain in your car and call us – we will provide curb side check-in and assist with needed updates to your records..
- If you are a New Patient, complete your New Patient paperwork on our website – either print it and bring with your or forward to our email address : [email protected]
During your curbside check-in, we will also:
- Be taking patients’ temperatures
- Request that you wear a mask to your appointment
- Request that you use hand sanitizer upon entering the office
We continue to adhere to all OSHA and CDC guidelines, sanitizing all hard surfaces after each patient visit in the operatories, the front desk areas and the restrooms.
In addition to the regular lab coats worn and the PPE of gloves and masks, our clinical staff members are now wearing disposable gowns, face shields and N-95 masks to protect you. Only 2 (two) patients are being seen in the office at the same time with our staff, while respecting social distancing.
We are thankful that we can begin seeing you again and help you to catch up on your hygiene visits due and any outstanding treatment. We look forward to seeing you soon! We are open for all patient care, effective Wednesday, May 4th, 2020.